The realization of a modern, independent STT-PLN Mechanical Engineering Bachelor study program that is capable of competing and excelling in the fields of energy conversion and electricity.
- Organizing professional academic education to form graduates who are reliable and have competitiveness in the fields of energy conversion and electricity.
- Organizing management and organization of study programs that have good governance (Good University Governance) according to the national standard of higher education.
- Carrying out research in the field of mechanical engineering and spread the results of research in an effort to develop science and technology, specifically in the field of energy conversion
- Carrying out various community service activities in an effort to foster sensitivity and social responsibility for the entire academic community.
- Establishing cooperation with various parties in developing study programs and human resources.
- Developing the attitudes and behaviors of graduates who have competence, professionalism, discipline, responsibility, and high service and concern for the welfare of society.
- Producing Mechanical Engineering graduates who have sufficient and adequate knowledge and skills covering the fields of: engineering, construction, operation, supervision and maintenance related to energy technology and electricity.
- Producing Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering as part of community members who have the ability to professionally identify, formulate and solve engineering problems in general and be able to apply and develop science and technology, especially in the fields of energy and electricity technology.
- Being able to develop scientific and technological skills through the organization of the Tri Dharma of Higher Education (Teaching, Research and Community Service).
- Producing graduates who have the entrepreneurial ability and academic ability to continue their education in further education programs.
- Developing science in the field of mechanical engineering through research and disseminating the results through various community service activities in an effort to strengthen energy and electricity to improve people’s welfare.
To become one of the big ten of Mechanical Engineering bachelor study program at the national level based on energy and electricity in 2017.