The realization of a modern, independent STT-PLN Informatics Engineering Study Program that is competitive and excels in the field of Informatics Engineering that supports the supply and management of energy and electricity.
Based on the above vision, the mission carried by the STT-PLN Informatics Engineering Study Program are:
- Organizing professional education based on morals and ethics in an effort to produce Bachelor who is reliable in the field of Informatics Engineering and are able to support the supply and management of energy and electricity and are competitive in the era of globalization.
- Conducting research in the field of information technology and actively share the results of research in an effort to deepen and develop science and technology.
- Conducting various Community Service activities in an effort to foster sensitivity and social responsibility for the entire academic community. d. Implement an academic culture that promotes intellectuality and integrity.
Based on the vision and mission above, the objectives to be achieved by the STT PLN Informatics Engineering study program are:
- Producing graduates who are competent in the field of Informatics Engineering, entrepreneurial and are trustworthy so that they are able to work together and contribute at the national and international level (world class) through a curriculum prepared by consideringhe Informatics Engineering curriculum model at the national and international level.
- Running high-quality education system according to the national and international standards of higher education.
- Involving the academic community of Informatics Engineering Study Program in researches that can enrich the scientific treasury in the field of energy and electricity based on morals and ethics in order to conduct and support regional and national development.
- Involving the academic community of Informatics Engineering Study Program in community service in the form of tutorial, guidance and consultation in order to increase the participation of the community in development as well as empowering people based on energy and electricity.
- Increase contributions and collaboration with various parties in society by developing products and services resulting from innovation and creation in the field of Information Technology at the regional, national and international levels.
- Develop competency certifications in the field of Information Engineering at the regional, national and international levels.
Main target: Becoming the top Bachelor of Informatics Engineering Study Program at the National level that supports the field of Energy and Electricity In 2018.
Achievement Goals and Strategies:
The stages of goal achievement effort:
- The consolidation stage is in the form of strengthening the foundations: academic, human resources, and infrastructure.
- The stabilization phase by creating Bachelor Informatics Engineering study programs that is able meet national quality standards.
- Growth stage by networking, locally, regionally and internationally.
- The Branding stage as a study program producing Bachelor of Informatics Engineering that is ready to work anywhere.
Management of Informatics Engineering Department
Head of program : Meilia Nur Indah Susanti , ST, MKom.
Department Secretary : Abdurrasyid,S.Kom., MMSI
Department Staff : Lili Hambali (Koordinator), Muhammad Idris, Asep Nurpalah
Lectures of Informatics Engineering:
- Abdul Haris., S.Kom., M.Kom
- Abdurrasyid., S.Kom., MMSI
- Darma Rusjdi., Ir., M.Kom
- Dewi Arianti Wulandari., S.Kom., MMSI
- Dian Hartanti., S.Kom.,MMSI
- Dine Tiara Kusuma., ST., M.Kom
- Dwina Kuswardani., Dra,M.Kom
- Efy Yosrita., S.Si, M.Kom
- Hendra Jatnika., M.Kom
- Hengki Sikumbang., S.E., MMSI
- Herman Bedi Agtriadi., S.SI, MKOM
- Indrianto., M.Kom
- Iriansyah Bin Muhammad Sangadji., M.Kom
- Karina Djunaidi., ST., MTI
- Laurentius Johannes Puntaraksma., M.Sc., MBA
- Luqman., ST., MKom
- M. Yoga Distra Sudirman., ST., MTI
- Meilia Nur Indah Susanti., ST., M.Kom
- Mochamad Farid Rifai, Skom., M.Kom., M.Kom
- Puji Catur Siswipraptini., ST, MTI
- Rahma Farah Ningrum., M.Kom
- Rakhmadi Irfansyah Putra., S.Kom.,MMSI
- Rakhmat Arianto., S.ST, M.Kom
- Riki Ruli Affandi Siregar., M.Kom
- Rizqia Cahyaningtyas., ST., M.Kom
- Rosida Nur Aziza., ST., MEng.Sc
- Sely karmila., S.Kom.,M.Si
- Wisnu Hendro martono., M.Sc
- Yasni Djamain., M.Kom
- Yessy Asri., ST., MMSI
- Yessy Fitriani., ST.,M.Kom